sweet water gel hand wash refill
same great suds. new recyclable tubs.
when the soap runs out, give our recyclable refill a shout. our fragrant formula with plant-based cleansers now comes in a resourceful refill made with 50% recycled plastic (lid 25%) and is widely recyclable. it holds enough suds to refill our hand wash bottles nearly three times (2.8x for all you soap sticklers) saving 30% plastic. we like to think it’s a sudsy cycle of goodness.
- with plant-based, biodegradable + other thoughtful ingredients.
- cruelty free. tested by people not on animals
- leaves hands feeling fresh + clean
- 30% less plastic vs 3 x new method hand wash bottles.
- post-consumer recycled plastic per ISO 14021
if we had a signature scent, it would probably be this. sweet water is like a cool splash of grapefruit + lemon leaves wrapped in watery petals of star jasmine + lily of the valley. it’s rumoured that water from the fountain of youth smells similarly.
|sodium lauryl sulfate|
|aloe barbadensis leaf juice|
to use: place your method gel hand wash bottle on a flat surface and unscrew pump. carefully refill up to 1.5cm from the top. don’t overfill. replace pump + squirt until you get a steady stream. voilà.